Earn 10 Coins 💰for each idea 👉
Share Idea
avatar-profile
Helpful Resources for Developers Report Abuse
catherine.kimani 2022-11-21 12:31:33
https://frankiefab.hashnode.dev/best-tools-and resources-for-self-taught-developers
1
avatar-profile
Coding Tip Report Abuse
catherine.kimani 2022-11-14 09:27:04
One cannot become a good programmer if the basics aren’t clear and strong. Having a fair understanding of the fundamentals such as data structures, variables, control structures, syntax, tools, text editors, etc. would make the coding journey way easier.
6
avatar-profile
Coding and Problem Solving Report Abuse
Ngeno Victor 2022-10-16 06:31:37
Coding is only one aspect of software development. If you wish to pursue a career in this industry, you should give problem-solving more focus. #LetsInnovate
4
avatar-profile
Use these 5 phases for your upcoming software project. Report Abuse
Ngeno Victor 2022-10-16 06:30:42
1. Understand the problem. Understand what needs to be built and how it should function.📝 2. Design. Before diving into programming, have a blueprint ready.📃 3. Coding. Read Robert Martin's Clean Code.👨‍💻 4. Testing & debugging. ⚠️ 5. Deployment. 🚀 Happy Coding 👏 #LetsInnovate
5
avatar-profile
Launching a product Report Abuse
Ngeno Victor 2022-10-16 06:29:40
Writing code accounts for only 30% of the effort required to launch a successful product. The remaining 70% is spent on advertising, sales, providing support, and having fun, all of which require hundreds of hours of hard work.
5
avatar-profile
Three elements are required for any startup to succeed Report Abuse
Ngeno Victor 2022-10-16 06:28:37
-A market for which the product is being targeted. - A product that solves a specific need. - A fantastic founding team capable of adapting the product to meet the target market's needs. Curious to know why the market comes first? A  product exists primarily to address a problem for a specific target audience. We cannot begin by developing a product. Instead, we define a problem in a specific area (market) and then proceed to a product for them.